Today I’m gonna show you how to change the game language of game Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon – Advanced Warfighter 2.
Before we continue, please visit my blog at:
to see another tips, tricks, and tutorials you might need.
Allright, let’s go then…
So, the default game language of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 is in RUSSIAN. And I wanna to change it into ENGLISH!
Let me show you first the default game language…
Now, just follow the easy steps to do it:
- Open the main game folder by right clicking on the game launcher then choose Properties
- Click on the Open File Location button
- Find the file named “context.xml“
- Right click then choose Edit option or you can open it using Notepad.
- Locate the >> language=”russian”
- Just change the language into >> language=”english”
- Save the file
- Close the file
Now let’s try to run the game again. If everyting’s OK, this issue will be fixed.